San Juan Islands & Seattle Yacht Charters
Luxury Yacht Charters
See Washington State charter yachts
The San Juan Islands of Washington State are a lovely yacht charter cruising ground, and another well kept secret! This ancient sunken mountain range offers an ever-changing array of stunning views.
- Resident Orca whales are seen most days, typically in groups of 20-80. A spectacular show!
- Shore access is easy. There are many gentle strolls along beaches and level trails, plus a few more challenging hikes with 400-700' vertical feet up to amazing views.
- On San Juan Island, Roche Harbor resort is a lovely stop, and most guests also include Friday Harbor.
- Orcas Island features the remarkable mansion at Rosario Resort, the Artist's Gallery at Olga and amazing views atop Mt. Constitution.
- There are myriad other remote anchorages, many including a magnificent view of Mt. Baker and the North Cascade mountains.